Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn

While we were exploring, I walked into Borders just to make sure that they would have Breaking Dawn , which I thought came out on Monday. There, by the checkout stand was a copy of it. I grabbed it, checked to make sure it was an actual book, and ran to pay as fast as I could. It is an international version, in paperback. I am not sure what is different about an international version, but I will find out as quickly as I can read it. If you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know what I am doing. :)

2 comments:

SteveandChar said...

Awesome!! Chelsea and I went to a midnight party last night and picked it up. Of course Chelsea is hogging it first...not that I have time to read today, anyway! Chelsea is having her b-day party tonight, and I have to get the house clean and the shopping done. Not to mention the laundry, and Steve and the boys will be back this afternoon from their backpacking trip with MORE laundry, and Alex has to leave for scout camp early Monday morning...sigh. I will get to Edward soon enough!

Josh and Michelle Hansen said...

Me too. Your chiildren are oddly understanding of me reading and letting the world go by. They have been occupying themselves nicely.