Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last two days

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Chad has to take the computer to work, and then we go out to eat right after that, and that lasts a while. The food here is incredible. Last night we went to the Shangri-La Hotel for dinner. This is a 6 star hotel, and this buffet was amazing. I'll let Chad post about all the food he ate, because it was a lot of Seafood, but it was all amazing.

Yesterday I went to Little India, where the streets look like any town in India. Shops of fresh fruit, and lots of shops of the brightest colored cloth you can imagine. The day before that I went to the Arab Quarter and shopped there. A lady from church took me. There was no way I would have found my way around without her help. I rode the subway system by myself for the first time too. It was so clean and safe.

Chad has to go to work again, so I will have to cut this short. I miss you all, and see things I wish I could share with everyone. Michelle, you would have LOVED this restaurant last night. I love you Tanner, Brooke, Travis and Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Michelle Hansen said...

Yummy! That is my favorite part of vacationing.....the food. You sound and look like you are having fun. Keep it up because before you know it, the trip will be all but memories seared in your brain. The kids are getting wet in the sprinklers right now. I have 100 pages to go on Breaking Dawn. So I'm off....